Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

40 LA won't start hot
I have an LA 40 on a Tower Hobbies trainer. When I start the engine for the first time of the day it will start on the first hand flip. If for some reason the engine stops (I tip it over in longish...
5
5

New Electric Flight Forum poised to hit 4000 members in start of 3rd month!
Radio control electric flight enthusiasts are quickly spreading the word about with its no-nonsense, banner ad free, modeler driven community. Unlike certain other forums who are wrapped up in...
4
4

Peculiar idle problem with Saito 82
I have a Saito 82 on my 4 star 60 that runs very nicely except in one respect. When held vertically and the throtle is reduced to Idle the engine flames out and much raw fuel runs out of the muffler....
8
8

Advice for newbie?
I posted earlier about my adventures with my new Yellow Bee ($30 @ HarborFreight). I bought the thing yesterday on an impulse and today I see many of you saying this is a terrible plane for a newbie....
7
7

Tutorial program appllying Ultracote
Hi, I would like it very much if someone would recommend a good program (CD) on how to apply Monocote or Ultracote, in the way a professonal would use to decorate their large scale model planes....
27
27

Hanger 9 Cub motor
I just bought a used Hanger 9 J-3. I also have an OS 91 four stroke. Do you think they will work together? BillL
2
2

New and Unique Twin CDR-powered Aerobatic Park Flyer
We are pleased to announce the release of our latest American-made ARF: "JINX" twin-powered electric aerobatic ARF park flyer. With a 39" wingspan and 9-ounce flying weight, this four-channel R/C...

Top Flite T34 Mentor
Would the top Flite T34 be suitable for an intermediate type flyer? Thank you. Carl
3
3

Wireless "Flight" Camera Question
Hi, I recently bought a 2.4 ghz RC camera to attach to an RC heli. The system is a small camera with built in transmitter which connects to a 9V square type battery (PP3). This then transmits to a...
9
9

GP Super Sportster 40
Hi, I can fly a trainer (Seagull Arising Star) with confidence and now want to move to a low-wing model. Is the Great Planes Super Sportster 40 MkII ARF too ambitious? Any other advice / info on this...
12
12

Is single channel V tail possible?
Thanks for all the input on my battery question. If I build the glider with V tail (old timer hand launch glider scaled up to 36" wingspan), is it possible to build a single channel, rudder only? Can...
2
2

pictures Aspach E meeting
Goedendag, Pictures from the Aspach E meeting in Germany (the best/biggest E meeting in the world ??): Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Question
Hi folks, Can anyone give me some idea of what can cause a plane to kind of fall out of an outside loop. I get the plane started down toward the ground from 12 o'clock and everything is ok until it...
5
5

anybody by the Yellow Bee from Harbor Freight ?
it was about $30 .. has 2 tiny motors and i think 4 " props with 30deg pitch ... it's a push design. kinda .. on the flimsy side but i havent actually flown yet .. will require tweaking of trim on...
18
18

RCM Big Bird Too
Greetings, I recently acquired a slightly damaged RCM Big Bird Too - Plan #849, and plans as well. I believe that with some minor work that it will be a great candidate for an "E" conversion. Missing...