Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wattage Cessna 195
Does anyone have any experience with these? It's a nice looking plane. Is it easy to fly? I got something in the mail which said it was on sale for $60 at Hobby People. Now I found it for $130 online....

Premature gelling of 30-minute epoxy?
Good Evening. I finally got to assembling another ARF for myself, and I opened up some new BSI 30-minute epoxy for the first part of the project: joining the wing halves. I mixed about 10 ml of the...
21
21

Charging batteries from the car voltage
With reference to a recent thread, I used the electronic meter at work today to see what the cigarette lighter voltage is. My 2000 Camry read 14.1 volts. Another car, a several-year old Ford Focus...
4
4

Going to the flying field
Filled up my van today before going flying...$50 bucks worth...zowie! But heard from a friend in England and gasoline is right now $8.01 a gallon...only saving grace for them is distances are much...
31
31

FA Ni-Cad Battery Charger's
For auction on E-Bay are a number of Ni-Cad battery charger's I used when I was in the hobby. I'm no longer active in R/C and decided it's time to do some house cleaning. All of these chargers are in...

FA: Radios, Hinge Slotter
(2) Airtronics Radios Skysport 6A Cutter & Woodpecker - I always thought this was a great group!

Which Covering is Preferred?
I have been using Monocote for years but have heard there are better coverings out there. Who prefers what? And, is a special iron required?
12
12

rtf electrics for a beginner
hi fellas i've been flying rc gasplanes for 39yrs and thought i'd try a electric,just to try something diff...i really just want to get a electric rtf.Just want to get my feet wet first before going...
15
15

Storage
I have moved into a new hobby room. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to store models efficiently. i.e. wing shelving, or ceiling strings. Mike
6
6

Finding info on specific WW ll Aircraft
Maybe someone out there can help me. I have the License Number of a DC 3 or one of its variants that was used in WW ll as a Paratrooper drop plane. The only info I have is the License number on the...
2
2

Pilatus Porter
Is there anyone who has the instruction manual to the Jamara Pilatus Porter. Please help, Mike B
1
1

crazy legs?
Hi all, Anyone heard of a landing gear called crazy legs or some such? Seems like I read something about them here once but can't find it anymore... Maybe Im speeling it rongg? Aside from how to find...
2
2

4CH RC Helicopter - $79
4CH RC Helicopter - $79 >>

AMA Members Helping AMA Members
AMA members, please check the AMA web site: members can assist other AMA members that may be in need due t Katrina. Those that have a need should contact the web or call (866) 286-330 -- Hossfl...

Help need manual GP T-28
Does anyone out there have a manual for a Great Planes T-28. The kit is no longer in production. I would appreciate any info on the kit. thanks lionel
2
2