Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Good site
A very good French site:
4
4

Electric power preference. Geared or Direct drive poll
Which do you prefer? Direct Drive or Geared power? Click the link below to place your vote and chime in and see what others think. http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=873

Realflight G3 interlink crack
Anyone know how to bypass the Interlink Plus search before the game starts? I have an old Interlink controller I got with RFG2 lite but it doesn't work with G3. Also need a crack to get rid of the...
44
44

Question: Servo noise.
Ok...so I'm starting to go insane! I'm trying to build a 4 channel trainer. I've got everything finished except for the rudder / front wheel servo. Something is wrong with the rudder portion. The...
5
5

Balancing Propeller
I'm new to the hobby and still building my first trainer. I would really appreciate any comments regarding methods of balancing propellers. From what I'm reading, it appears that balance can be...
10
10

Newbie question
I have a simple question about electric flight: where is the fuse (or fuse-equivalent)? Long, long ago I learned that the purpose of a fuse (the thing that melts when too much current goes through it,...
5
5

RC model for my 4 year old?
My mother gave my son a little RC plane from WalMart (it looked kind of like a stealth fighter). I brought it back wanting to get one that is better since it seemed like its flight time was minimal...
7
7

Pilot figures ?
Now that Williams Bros is gone. Where can I get some reasonably priced " figures for my Yak 54 ? I am not going to pay $40 each for prepainte like i have sseen on some sites..... :eek -- Stewb...
2
2

More about coverings
What is Aerokote? I got a square yard for a $1 in the mail and have yet to try it. I guess I'll just test it on curves and open spaces, one yard isn't going to do much. Also, I'm curious about...
1
1

FS: 72" Lazy Ace, ASP 1.08, Houston area
I have long since left the hobby but had one plane left that I didn't sale. Was thinking I'd get into the hobby again some day. It is a like new Sky Masters Industries Lazy Ace. the link and scroll...
6
6

"Speedy" maiden flight
Maiden flight of the "Speedy" held lots of excitement on the field - would it fly? Would it crash? Would it be hard to control? Etc... Picture at More pix at "Speedy" flew well and lived up to its...
4
4

R/C Airplane Shipping Charges for built model
I have a few R/C Model airplanes that I want to sell over the net. They are 40-60 size aircraft with 5 - 6 foot wingspan that are already built. I see lot's of people selling built planes on the net...
8
8

Flaperons on an F15?
Ive just built a small 3DFoamy F15 and have set up elevons (ie elevators do both pitch and role) and flaperons (ailerons do both pitch and role) ...this was achived by mixing channels 1=>2 & 2=>1...
9
9

hangar 9P51 PTS Anybody have one?
Hello all, I just saw the H9 p51 pts and would like to know if anyone has one? they are supposed to be somekind of a trainer i'm curious.. thanks.
12
12

BIG non-scale Airplanes
I would like to get some interest stirred up in the old BIG NON-SCALE planes of yesteryear. It seems that everything is headed to small park and backyard planes today. I too, have park flyers and...
26
26