Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

how to unlock interlink protection?
I have the realflight G3 but i need to crack the interlink protection Some one could help-me ? Thank you in advance Guil
1
1

Folding GWS Props?
I've got a really neat little plane I fly, a Comet Gull with a GWS 'A' motor/gearbox. It should be a floater with power off but when I cut the throttle it just about stops dead in the air. I think...
12
12

Engine Mounting Compatibility Question
Are a GMS .47 and a Thunder Tiger Pro .46 interchangeable on the same motor mount without modifying it? Texas Pete
3
3

Sanwa transmitter
I got a Sanwa VG6000 with my new plane ( my first ) and the throttle is on the right,yet the book shows it on the left. This is going to get confusing as my heli is on the left. Do I have a...
8
8

Where does a person get kevlar tissue?
Can someone tell me where a person can get kevlar tissue? Does it come in different weights and what glue do you use with it? Thanks, flierbk
5
5

A Hinge and a Monocote Question
I'm restoring an old model plane given to me by my dad some thirty years ago - maybe longer! Anyway the CA hinges were shot, and I just cut through them along the hinge line. I was able to re-slot...
14
14

Cedar Hobbies Twin Stik 40
Any one have any experience with Cedar Hobbies products? In particular the Twin Stik 40 ARF? They seem too cheap to be any good.
1
1

Sound barrier
Here you will see a picture of a jet breaking the sound barrier. I am told we are seeing water vapor due to a difference in pressure. True? How does this come about? Cheers - LeeH
14
14

Thunder Tiger Slo-Flyer P-51 Question
Can anyone tell me what the CG distance from the LE is for this ARF? I had a wreck and have rebuilt but lost the manual. I have tried the variuos formulas but can't seem to get it right.
1
1

FIELD BOX PROJECT
Please Someone have a field box plan ou drawing ? I want to do my box . Thank you Guil
1
1

FS Madewell Mite Engine 1940's
I have a Madewell Mite Engine that hasn't been used in at least 60 years so it'll probably require a little tlc to get going again. It's this one mine has a wooden propeler but no gas tank, pictures...

rubber bands
I am new to planes ( fly heli's ) and was wondering why they use rubber bands to hold the wings on and not a more permanent method. I understand that it makes it easier for transport with the wings...
4
4

Propeller opinions and advice
I wanted some opinions on composite versus wooden propellers. Most of the flyers in two clubs I belong to prefer composite props (particularly APC sport props), but an engine I bought recommends...
14
14

Monocote or whatever hinges
When I was a teenager flying control line- Bronze wires, other metals had not been discovered yet, control line because radio had not been discovered yet- silkspan or (preferably cotton) cloth strips...
3
3

Wattflyer electric flight only website grows fast in first 30 days
is the web's only fully supported site dedicated STRICTLY to electric radio control flight. In just a little over 30 days 2500+ members and 5000+ posts have been added. You can buy, sell or discuss...