Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2 vs 4 stroke glow fuel
Can anybody tell me what the effective difference between 2 stroke and 4 stroke glow fuel? ( Is it just percentage oil content?) Can one type be used in the engine of other type given the same nitro...
5
5

4CH RC Air Plane $119
4CH RC Air Plane $119 - Everything included and ready to fly -

High speed close-up pictures...
Dear readers, Today I update my website with more tha 400 pictures that I took @ RIAT 2005 Fairford UK Most pictures are close-up pictures with al lot of details! Maybe usefull for you !! greetings...

Anti Freeze Engine Cleaning
I have an old crock pot and a bottle of Anti Freeze. Plus about 6 or 7 gunked up engines. Whats the proper way to clean these engines using this technique?
23
23

TT Pro-46 tuning
I have a TT Pro-46 that is giving me a hard time getting the low speed needle set properly. It seems that no matter where I set the low speed needle it stumbles and dies when I give it more throttle....
2
2

Oracover Supplier
I am currently in the process of covering an aircraft with Monokote, midway thru I switched to some "leftovers" for a compound curve. The leftover was marked "Oracover" on the back side. The Oracover...
9
9

ASP 75 low speed needle setting
Does anyone have an ASP 75 that can tell me what the low speed mixture needle setting should start at ? I'm not really sure of how to adjust a low speed needle... This engine has both a low speed and...
2
2

Chipmunk
Anyone know where I can get a Chipmunk ARF for .60-.75?
1
1

Super Custom spares?
Anyone know where I might be able to get hold of a new front bearing for a Super Custom 75 2 stroke engine please? Engine runs fine but is starting to spray a small amount of fule through the front...
12
12

Troubshooting mystery test!
The engine, an OS.46, that ran fine the day before wouldn't run now. It started, but within a minute or so raced, then stopped. Someone noted the fuel line had bubbles in it. The owner whined because...
9
9

Monokote hinges
Several years ago I had to replace a wing on my Big Stik 40. I bought a foam wing and partially sheeted it. I didn't feel good about making slots in the small trailing edge balsa for hinges so I made...
9
9

Don't lit that stake yet
I'd like just to ASK if there is possibility to use regular , computer joystick to control R/C aircraft with the connection to standart radio transmiter. I'm in the buissnes of "flying" since...
2
2

Re: any lighting kits and installation tips???
** Talk about the ultimate LED sequencer... programmable via your PC' 9-pin Com port! 8 channels, with 100 sequence events each. Each channel is capable o being controlled depending on 1 of 16 servo...
1
1

TNC Tachometer
After several years of faithful service my TNC tach is now acting up. When I turn it on all I get for the read out is 00.0. I tried a new battery but no change, just 00.0. I know TNC is no longer in...
8
8

Virus Attack - Heads Up
Got an Email apparently from PayPal, very authentic looking, Subj: Account Team identified some unusual activity in your account. It was sent to an address that is tagged so I can know what public...
27
27