Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help
Does anyone know where to buy a Weston 50 manifold split mine today whilst flying don't know where to get one. Thanks in advance Mark
4
4

Live span of 15% glow Fuel
Assuming the bottle is capped, how long should a bottle of glow feul be okay to use after you break the seal? A year, Two years? Gasoline "goes bad" in 3-6 months but how about glow feul? Thanks...
4
4

British sense of humor
Who said they didn't have any. Picked this jewel up from the newsgroup. "hello all came into a bit of money a while back and i've always wanted to have a go at these radio control planes,anyway i got...
13
13

Plug recommendation please
Currently flying a Flair Extra 300S with a Moki 135. Flies fine but I don't think the engine is running as well as it could. Can anyone recommend which type of plug I should use for this engine...
1
1

Stryker F-27 reviews
I am thinking about purchasing a stryker. Please tell me your thoughts views, and experiences with the bird! Thank you! : -- Stalzi...
3
3

Flexing Motor Mounts
My Lanier Stinger 60 ARF came with motor mounts that are not rigid , they flex slightly especially at low rpm. Once the throttle is advanced they smooth out quite well. I have never had a problem with...
4
4

anyone have manual for TT pro 46
seems TT web site doesn't exist i have this engine and really need a manual. Posted Via Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ---------------------------------------------------------- ** SPEED **...
3
3

Servo grommets -
You know those little brass grommets that go thru the rubber bushings that hold the servos down? Which way to they go in: with the shoulder up or down? LeeH
14
14

progress
Don't read if you don't like "AMA bashers". Just got a call from my friend Randy. He has informed me that the county has officially changed their policy. They now accept $250,000 worth of homeowner's...
8
8

Larry Scott Model Builder Plans
In search of the Larry Scott Waco and Great Lakes Special.

Aero Dynamics 40% Pitts
Does anyone have any info on the Aero Dynamics 40% Pitts?

A Brave New SPAD World!
Mr Akimoto is visiting his father in Japan, so he asked me to fill in for him. He thought you might enjoy this thread from RCUniverse: has been very hot here, so I am installing A/C in the club house....
6
6

Drill motor
I've got a 12 v drill motor. When I hook on a propeller off of a slo-v and power it up I get lots of thrust - this is direct drive. Can anybody guess whether this is a terribly inefficient setup? I...
2
2

Anybody flying diesel?
I don't carry a glow starter, starter motor or fuel pump to the field with me. I fly diesel engines and gravity load and unload my fuel. I have never had a dead stick landing (if fuel was in the...
32
32

Which Brushless Motor for F15?
Ive just built a 3DFoamy F15 and the one in the video which seems to fly OK uses an AXI 2208-34 which is described as follows... "Suitable for slow and park fly size models up to 500g No of cells...
1
1