Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

After Run Oil?
After Run Oil? I only have four engines all of them OS. One of them was given to me by my father who flew it for many years. All of them have logged many hours with perfect reliability and absolutely...
6
6

13th. int.electric fly-in, the Netherlands, Aug.28th
Goedendag ;-) all, Our 13th international Cumulus electric fly-in & 4th diy motor meeting wil be held on August 28th 2005 on our field near Nijmegen (The Netherlands). More info see: groeten ;-) Ron...

Need help with Extra 230 color scheme
I'm building an Ace 1/4 scale Extra 230. The color scheme will be Clint McHenry's Pompano Air Center , blue and red with white trim. I bought 25 color photos but it does not show the bottom of the...
5
5

GWS A-10 weight/balance
Hi all, Been working on the GWS A-10 and had to add several ounces of nose weight to get the balance point near the recommended point. Now the thing weighs something like 20 oz. instead of the 12 or...
1
1

Anyone fly today?
I'm stuck at work, (9an-10pm shift) What did you fly. What else was at the field today? mk
8
8

Canopy/cowling Quick Disconnect
Hello, I'm about to finish a Stinger 60 Kit. On this particular Kit the canoy is attached to an ABC piece which is then screwed onto the fuselage after the wing is installed in the field. I suspect...
3
3

Custom Airplane
I wondered if there was a place that could build me a custom airplane? I'm a big fan of the Anime Cowboy Bebop and was wanting to know if I could find someone willing to build me an RC plane model of...
18
18

Off topic; but clever.
she gets stuck, just drag her a bit w/ the mouse...
2
2

RC Air Activities at Kota Kinabalu
Found new sites introduced by Jamal who now works for Kk HOBBY SHOP to promote the selling of RC Airplanes. 1) Tanjung Aru Beach, between KYC and Shangrila Tanjung Aru Beach Resort Hotel. Everyday at...
2
2

Crankshaft removal tips needed
I have a Magnum XLS .40 2-stroke, with a single-piece crankcase, which was in a crash I had last week. The engine took quite a bit of dirt, which got into the carburetor. Several of the other guys in...
8
8

Has anyone seen this engine yet?
Go to eBay and enter 5990412788 into the search box. It will take you to a listing for a Lincoln .61 R/C engine. No, I am not connected to this listing in any way. Does anyone have one of these...
12
12

first flight disaster????????????? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
i just got my new firebird scout plane today in the mail. did everything the video said and tried to fly it but everytime i threw it up it would go about 10-15 feet and dive straight to the ground. it...
7
7

Troubleshooting receiver help
I am pretty new at this stuff, so I'm not sure how to troubleshoot yet. I have a (4) channel Hytec radio & receiver. Suddenly (3) channels are not responding. Only the brushless motor is working...
4
4

MVVS 26 IFS gasoline engine?
Hello all I am planning to buy MVVS 26 IFS gasoline engine (known also as Evolution 26 GT in US). anybody have this engine? What are yours experience with it? Is it reliable, easy to start and so on?...
3
3

JR 6 meter receivers being sold....
Gentlemen: 6 meters at my flying field is no longer useable for me a marker beacon nearby and other trash. I am going back to 72 mhz...I have a number of JR receivers that I am going to sell..some...