Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Saito or O.S. ?
O.K. Gang: Needed a 91 F/S for the Top Flite Sea Fury. Wound up with a brand new Saito and a O.S. 91 (neither are a pumper) I got both on E-Bay, I only meant to bid on the OS but goofed so now I have...
7
7

4CH Radio Controlled RC Air Plane
4CH Radio Controlled RC Air Plane - Good quality and good price -
3
3

Question about tweaking servo linkages
Just trying to finish up this new plane. Some of my servos (more like all of them) seem to have too much load on them. They tend to all make that chattering noise at one extreme or the other (or in...
1
1

Mr Akimoto's Fabulous Flying Advice for Novices!
Oh Good Grief! Is this what you're saying to yourself as your heart sinks into your stomach realizing your beautiful day just turned into crap? Yes you, the beginner or aspiring novice pilot, just...
32
32

Free flight rubber band airplane kit for 9 year old
Apologies in advance, as this is not quite RC specific, but it seemed the best place. My daughter is asking for an airplane kit for her 9th birthday that she can build. She wants something that she...
4
4

F-27 Stryker--I can't see already read threads so made a new one.
Looking for a hop up site for the F-27 stryker, I asked once already and was pointed to a Forum that wasn't really what I was looking for, already been reading it for a few days and hasn't really...
8
8

Re:Scale Plans Part Duex
A locked down field!!!!!!!!!!!! That is sad. Are they afraid someone else might get interested in R/C? Love quarter scale, anxious to hear what you have. Need plane name, wingspan and engine size....

Soldering bananna plug tips????
How do you solder the bananna plug tips onto accessory wires? These things are driving me nuts! The solder won't stick to anything but the soldering iron tip! Grrrrrr! - Michael
12
12

OT, look out Tiger!
1
1

Re: Looking for a Corsair
Hangar 9 makes a pretty nice .60 scale Corsair with retracts for about $265.00, would that work for you?

Scale Plans Part Duex
Hi,Ho I first want to apologize for taking so long to reply. First dogs and young'ins (enough to drive ya nuts) Second I am not all that familair with google groups and how they work (used to be on...
1
1

towerpro servo
Does anyone have any experience with the Tower Pro servo being sold on the great auction site (EBay)? The one I am looking at is the heavy duty metal gear one, and they also have some micro size ones....
14
14

Anybody have the manual for a Projeti Reno-Racer?
I've got one of these planes -- I'm looking for the manual. The manufacturer (Kavan) doesn't appear to be around anymore. Anybody know where I might be able to download one? Failing that, if somebody...
1
1

Hop-up Guide
I'm looking for a site or guide that lists some good hop-up parts to buy for a Parkzone F-27 Stryker.

New 3D Foamy Search
I recently bought a 3D foamy that I've been a little disappointed with. Although the manufacturer advertised minimal roll coupling, I found quite opposite to be true. This along with some other...