Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Paint
I want to get a Parkzone Stryker and may want to repaint it, what kind of paint can I use that comes in a compressed air can (spray paint) that won't ruin the foam?
8
8

Dave Brown sounds off on gays in aeromodelling
In the latest issue of Model Aviation Mr. Brown states the following: "We have some ideas about how to approach this problem, but it will take time. In the meantime, it would be helpful if the...
5
5

The trainer that came in from the cold -
After both our club trainers were crashed (on buddy boxes!) we were without one for a few weeks while the wheels were turning... Then here comes Brian with a beautiful trainer he had rebuilt from a...
2
2

Woodvale
Not long now Ye Ha
1
1

Duraplane 40 - rocks!
Hey, guys - while we're at it, why couldn't you bore lightening holes in that heavy downspout fusalage? Anybody tried it? What diameter would you use? Cheers - LeeH
6
6

Model tech Cap 21 40 sized ARC
Hi, I've bought one of these kits and after searching for info on them on this forum I'v ebeen looking for a good engine. I've been offered a YS91. Would this be a good engine? Any advice of any mods...

Flight dynamic model
FMS is one of the freeware high-quality flight simulator for model airplanes. It is written in Delphi language with some third party components. You can download it from question is about the "flight...
7
7

Why fiberglass cloth?
I am trying to make a 3 dimensional structure using fiberglass techniques. However, I am wondering if there is alternative to using the glass fibers. I do not need extreme strength.. this will be a...
9
9

Somethin' Extra CG
My somethin' extra balances just in front of where the wing tube enters the wing. Is this to far back? I havn't flown it yet.
1
1

Carl Goldberg Ultimate 10 - 300 Engine recommendation?
Hey guys, just wondering how a Super Tigre 90 2S would do in in this plane? Also any recommendations for a 3D prop for this engine if it would do the job? I have heard of people using engines from .50...
2
2

WattFlyer.com 100% eflight ONLY website launched!
For Immediate Release: From the creators of RCU, debuts as the only major website platform that is 100% dedicated ONLY to electric flight and TOTALLY BANNER AD FREE. What makes this new site different...

Glue
What is a good glue to use on a foamie? Say if a wing broke or something. Not sure if CA glue is safe on foam or if the foam will react to it.
3
3

RCM plans
Anybody order RCM plans lately? I've had my eye on the Golden Oldie biplane for years but never ordered the plans. I see that they're running a "4 for the price of 3" sale until August 31. I'm sure I...
12
12

Lipo / esc upgrade
I'm looking to upgrade to Lipo's in my Magister (680g motor). I am told that I can safely go to a 3s lipo pack but that I will need a larger esc. Can't quite find how big I'll have to go though. 30A?...
3
3

Battery question
I've just bought a Multiplex Twin Jet and am now looking for a battery. I've found this one on Ebay -- thoughts and can I charge this with a GWS field charger (capable of charging at 6Amps) ? TIA...
2
2