Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

why do you use analysis ?
Hiya it should be helpful to evaluate the lipids of the thermodynamics with great confidence; I should also indicate that it should be interesting to emphasize the amino acid of thermodynamics by the...
1
1

Old Newbie
Hi All, Just getting back to RC after almost 10 years. I have a half built Seni or Telemaster, and am installing fuel system. Radio questions may come lat er! Anyway, have a new tank, with 2 or 3...
3
3

Control This
Hi guys, Just a quick message to say please take a look at my new online shop of helis / cars and soon planes as well as FPV stuff. Your find it at or Thanks Jez

Re: Great Planes Super Sportster 20 for sale
Did this ever sell? -Jame

Baltimore Hackerspace Open House Event
Hey all, Need a fun place to work on your RCs in Baltimore? Come check out Baltimore Hackerspace ( during our open house event. When: November 17th, 2012 Time: Noon - whenever Where: 6410 Landay Ave....

Can you guess 21.2 CC two-stroke RPM?
I'm hoping somebody in here can guess what the RPM of a two-stroke 21.2 CC grass trimmer might be? Out of curiosity... What's the displacement and RPM of a typical gasoline engine RC aircraft? FWIW....
4
4

Searching for servos.
Hi. I'm looking for propotional servos for a small robotic projoct, where I need small servos that can operate minumum 270 degress, but have not been able to find any. Most servos I have found either...
9
9

Re: Sportee 40 Need Plans??
I too have come across a HD sportee 40 with no plans, I will gladly pa whats needed for copy and shipping to build this kit. Any one wann share some plans? PM me and lets make the arrangements. THX Ke
1
1

Brushless shaft too short
I am trying to install a brushless motor into the nose of a glider that was not originally designed for a motor. The plane's fuse is quite narrow at the front, so it is difficult to get the motor to...
7
7

Eastern Soarning League TD contest at LISF June 23 and 24 2012
We are up to 29 pilots and I don't expect it to stop there. A lot of people hold off to see what their personal schedule will be. 3 pilots registered in the last two day. So we usually get a burst...
1
1

Re: YS Engines
I've noticed from reading several of Clarence Lee's reviews, that the compression ratio is higher on air chambered engines (currently on the 1.15) compared to non-air chambered engines; comparing the...

GoPro Hero2 HD on the Head-Turning Pilot
New camera for the Head-Turning Pilot! I hooked up the GoPro Hero2 and the resolution is awesome. Best viewed at 1080p and full screen: (the above link only gives you 720p. If you change it to 1080p,...
1
1

Autodesk Autocad RC
Hi, am Looking for autodesk autocad RC and it seems like it does not exit. Anyone with knowledge about it?
3
3

Which late-60's issue of MAN had the "Sweet November" movie article? (2023 Update)
Does anyone recall which late 1960s edition of MAN had the article about the movie Sweet November? Thanks!
4
4

E-Flite Mini Edge 540 FS EBay
140705031459