Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: FLYING ACES MAGAZINES
I have the following Flying Aces Magazines that were my father's that I might be interested in selling: 1934 - Sep, Oct, Dec 1935 - Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec 1936 - Feb, Mar, Jun, Sep, Nov 1937 -...

Is there anybody out there?
Just nod if you can hear me. Better yet, I'm scratching a Super Hots. I want to electrify it. Any Ideas / comments?
3
3

Re: CA Kicker / Accelerator question
Some years ago, when I had my prototyping business, there was a Federa law that you did not have to include a MSDS (material safety dat sheet), with containers of hazardous materials if they were...
1
1

Information from aviation magazine needed
I=92m looking to obtain a section from the aviation magazine Aeroplane Monthly. The issue is January 2011, pages 78-80. The article is about a replica of the Vickers Vimy plane displayed at the 1955...
1
1

Corvette Models
Looking for any 50's and 60's Corvette models still in the box un opened. Top dollard paid for any and all years. Thank you.
1
1

How long to switch stick mode
For years and years, I have been flying planes in mode 4 (aileron and throttle on left stick) and helicopters in mode 2 (collective and tail rotor on left stick). I have tried to convince myself that...
6
6

Re: SPAD - coroplast
I just had apiece cut for the same thing and they wante $121!!!!Needless to say i didnt order http://www.harborsales.net/index.cfm

Re: Futaba=HiTech
Hello friends, Could anyone tell me about teeth sizes of FUTABA SERVO HORN 21? It woul be great help. Cheers, Dhru
1
1

Pumpless Smoke System Photos
I have just updated my diagram of how to install a pumpless smoke system for smaller 4-stroke engines with explanatory photos. The page with diagrams and explanation: page has a link to the photos,...
1
1

R/C planes the center of a planned attack on the Pentagon? Uh-oh.
"A Massachusetts man was arrested and charged Wednesday with plotting to attack the Pentagon and U.S. Capitol with a remote-controlled aircraft filled with plastic explosives, federal officials said."...
5
5

FlyForTots demo airshow live right now...
Noon-Time Airshow Demos on right now at . Learn more about event at AMA 119484 http://www.RDRC.tv

Looking for a Contest in September?
Looking for a Contest in September? I got rained out of the August contest I was going to attend, but I am going to be flying some contests in September. Here are three I know about: 09/10 - 09/11...
1
1

Anyone near PA want to fly a contest Aug 27, 28?
Anyone near PA want to fly a contest Aug 27, 28? Next Weekend The Eastern Soaring League will be hosting a contests at the Daniel Boone Homestead in Birdsboro PA, near Reading PA. The format is...

FlyForTots.com prepping for event in NC...
The FlyForTots charity fly-in has raised about $75,000 in the last 3 years, and has been running for 21 years. The date this year is Sept 16-18 and the prize list is growing like crazy. Check out the...

Want to make an airborn search plane out of my Radian
Want to make an airborn search plane out of my Radian I don't know if this is the right place to ask but let's give it a try. I want to create a search plane for finding lost models. I want to use my...
2
2