Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

The March 2011 edition of the Eastern Soaring League Newsletter is now available.
The March 2011 edition of the Eastern Soaring League Newsletter is now available. It can be found here for anyone who is not on the ESL mailing list.

paint color
I've got a friend who is building a P-38 Lightning and is going to leave the skin off of it and just display the frame. He wants to know what color to paint the frame. I suggested a light green as it...
2
2

Wanted Goldberg Handi-Tote Plans or pic
Hello Does anyone have plans or a picture of a Goldberg Handi-Tote? A good photo or scan of the plans would be fine. I have a kit but no plans. No luck on Google. Any help appreciated. Earle
2
2

coming FAA regs...
So, is anyone else following what may be coming down the pike from the FAA as far as our hobby is concerned? (for those of us in the USA) I'm kind of surprised to not see any discussion of it in this...
13
13

Looking for a Twin Mustang P-82
Does anyone out there know where I can find a kit, or ARF for a P-82 (Twin Fuze Mustang)? I have been waiting for over three years for Nitro to get them back in stock with no luck. I don't know how...
3
3

First foray into R/C helicopters - long
This fall, I picked up a HobbyZone ultra-micro Champ to try out at my club's winter indoor flying sessions. It was a ball, so I later purchased the ParkZone ultra-micro T-28. Both are excellent flyers...
9
9

Re: old rc engine help identify?
Does it look like this:

Sirius Chargers-Peak Electronics-Gone?
I have been trying for weeks to contact Peak Electronics to get a charger repaired with no luck. Their recording says they only answer the phone t-w-th but no one answers any of thir lines. I have...
2
2

WRAM Show - Westchester NY - Feb 25-27
Anyone going? I will be presenting a seminar at the WRAM show on Friday and Saturday from 1 to 1:45pm. The topic is =93electric gliders =96 the best of electric airplanes and gliders combined=94. WRAM...
2
2

Oooopsie!!!
Crunched my T-34. It was pilot error. Fouled up a simple aileron roll that started diving and tried to pull up, forgetting to let go of the aileron. At least, that's the only thing I can think of. By...
21
21

"Aufwind Magazin" available in English language
Goedendag ;-) More info about the English version: '' ( with 'e') -> sample pages A selection of current issue Aufwind articles is always published online, back until 2003: '' ( without 'e') ->...

EXPO
My message did go to the newsgroup by mistake. It also went to my email group like it should have. I had been reading the newsgroup when I decided to send an email and didn't notice the group address...
2
2

EXPO Meeting
We are having a meeting at the Charleston Armory on Sat. Feb.19 to make final plans for the expo. The meeting will start at 9:00AM and be in the building across the road from the drill hall. The...
1
1

12' wingspan plans???
I'm looking for plans for something with about a 12' wingspan. Something similar to a Telemaster. I've got a friend who wants one, he's willing to pay to have it built and wants to put his company...
5
5

Cirrus servo
Anyone know of an equivalent or replacement for a Cirrus cs-09 servo?
2
2