Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New USA Enya Distributor Info
Thanks for the email. Yes, we are happy to have become the new ENYA distributor and factory service center. We are slowly building our stock. I can add these engines to my next stock order. See below...

Need help recovering the oily and sticky airplane from hell
I have an airplane that flies very well, but is horribly ugly. I decided to recover the fuse and tail feathers (the wing has already been recovered.) I am leaving the elevator and rudder attached...
3
3

FA Vintage Model Airplane Aeroplane Designing manual
Model Airplane Design and Theory of Flight by Charles Hampson Grant Air Age York VGC. 512 pages. This is simply the best manual on model Aircraft design we've ever had,an American book simply packed...

NiMH Batteries and TX Range
I'm currently using 8 AA alkaline batteries in my TXs, and recharging them with an alkaline recharger. I'd *like* to switch to NiMH batteries, but I'm concerned about a drop in range if I go from...
6
6

new model ENGINE forum!!!
Give this site a gander if you are interested in model airplane engines: This site is not about name calling, back biting, avoiding ticking off vendors or manufacturers. If you want to do those...

The Next Step
There was an unforecast break in the rain this evening here, looking like it would last an hour or so, so I put the Commander 2 and one of the 'Vulcans' in the station wagon and headed for my flying...

ASndrews Mini-Master
Does anyone out there have a set of plans for the Lou Aandrews (AAMCO) Mini-Master kit? I need to obtain a copy of the plans and instructions....or even a kit if possible... Thanks, Frank Schwartz
3
3

Re: Flight Simulator in Google Earth
I did download GE and works for me. I buzzed my house at about 1000 knts in the F-16. I think I broke some windows... From the instructions copied on the help screen: 'To enter the flight simulator...
2
2

Late Evening Flying
Or... "The Upside to Light Pollution." The wind died unexpectedly this evening, so at about 7:15pm I went flying with one of the gliders. Even with overcast, the sky stays pretty light around here, so...

futaba fp-t6va
Need to replace elevator/flap mixing switch. Anyone can check and remind me if this switch is two-position ON/OFF or OFF / momentary ON type. Thanks in advance
4
4

U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' Pilot Questions 9/11
U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' pilot, Commander Ralph Kolstad, started questioning the official account of 9/11 within days of the event. It just didn't make any sense to me, he said. And now 6 years after 9/11...
9
9

Building the AMA SUT- Final Chapter
Part 11 First flight. All I can say is WOW. With two 46 Magnums this thing leaps into the air and the flight was scary due to aileron chatter that appeared when the engines revved up. We didn't notice...
1
1

Reinforcing Foam Wing?
I hope to get my Hobbyzone Commander 2 in the air this week, if the blasted replacement fuselage ever arrives. Anyway, I've been told that this relatively long, thin foam wing will sometimes snap in...
9
9

anyone manage to hover w/ FMS?
i'm monkeying around w/ FMS trying to hover, and can get nowhere close. using a model called "EDGE 3D" even. granted my flying skillz are the pits, but i cant even come close. is FMS just not capable...
3
3

FA: Lotsa old engines
Cox Baby Bee .049 .29 .35 plus Dynamic Models Carb .19 .19 .29 .35 Torpedo .19 .23 Mac .049 .29 Cub .049B Max III .29 .19 .35 of 8 vintage engines for parts .29