Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

WTB Corsair 60 gold edition wing set
Hey there everyone. I was wondering if anyone had a Top Flite Corsair 6 wing set they wanted to part with. Trade or sell. DJ :cool -- Dangerous Jame...

Re: Finishing Projects (was another topic)
On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 19:03:02 -0600, "Keith Schiffner" wrote in : Me, too. :o( I got the CAP carcass stowed away in a far corner where it won't cause any trouble. Two planes on the charge for our club...
1
1

Finishing projects (was a different topic)
On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 16:09:26 -0500, "Six_O'Clock_High"

Building the AMA SUT Part 8
Part 8 You will notice that I have not mentioned joining the wing halves yet. There are several things to do prior. You have already mounted the engine mounts and pre-drilled the holes so that is...

Hobico Superstar EP Servo Torque requirement ??
Hello I just purchased the Hobico Superstar EP kit, 48 " wing with Ailerons less Radio & Servos I have Hitec servos HS-80 servos with 36 oz. in torque per specs. From the data on RTF Model , it...
5
5

Why This Group is Moribund
No sharing of actual experiences flying, little talk of whole planes and how they perform. Mainly it's just discussion of repairs and modifications, punctuated by arguments about things like glue...
69
69

Neat Sukhoi photo!

FA: 1951 McCoy .60 Red Head new in box
Greetings Amazing find - take a look. Glow engine. you!

Decent, Cheap, 2 Channel Receiver for Motor Control?
I just picked up a couple more powered gliders of the same design as my "Vulcan." The new version, called the "B-4", has the same airframe and appears to have the same motors, but the radio has a...

FA - Lotsa stuff - mostly engines
O&R .23 engine FA-45 Four Stroke Tray Lot TD .09 TD .09 Cub .049X Cub .049A .049 - for parts Medallion .09 Power Duck Antennas of Vintage Documentation Cub .074 Lot of NIP K&B Parts 1.20 Four Stroke...
1
1

Multiplex FunJet
This is one fast airplane. It is about as close to a turbine as you can get. 100 MPH and that isnt in a dive or downwind. Once again ,burshless motor, 3 cell 50C burst lipo 2000mah , etc. You want...

Horizon P-47 foamie
Dont buy it unless you are prepared to throw the brushed motor away and sink some money into a 200 watt brushless outrunner, 2000mah 3 cell battery , and a 25 amp controller. That plus a wad of clay...
1
1

MI 5
Why is this garbage on this group???????
4
4

Wrong Button
Guys, If you got a message from me about a club meeting just ignore it. I pressed the wrong key on my keyboard. Sorry. Charlie
4
4

JCAC MEETING
NOTICE !!! Due to the first Sat. in Sept. falling on Labor Day weekend, the Sept. club meeting will be held on the 25th of August at 6:00PM. Since attendance has been down we are changing this one...