Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Question on buying my first aerobatic airplane
Hi! I am currently flying an electric sports airplane, and would like to move to aerobatics. Any advise in this transition is welcome. For room issues, I am limited to 40-inch wingspan. My 4-channel...
4
4

DC-3 for R/C
Looking for tips, hints, and electronics used to electri-fly the Guillow's DC-3. Anyone done that ??
1
1

K&B 1.00 cylinder head wanted
my K&B 1.00 spit out the glow plug last flite along with the threads s I was wondering if maybe someone had a good head. New or used I don' really care. email me at thanks Ti -- hendoca...
8
8

Re: Dealer warning: Triad Aviation, Ponoka, AB
More interesting news- ( excuse the repeat);
1
1

Do RC modelers care much about acurracy of paint jobs?
My main hobby is static scale model building, and it seems most of the people I know fro that hobby really agonize over colors and markings for their models. I realize that for RC modelers the fun is...
18
18

K&B 7.5 ducted fan engine
Since I'm no longer doing ducted fan airplanes, I have for sale a K&B 7.5 ducted fan engine with Magic Muffler pipe; complete with spare drive parts and alternate Perry carburetor; $105 with shipping...

noob question: FM radios going from 27mhz to 72mhz possible?
is it possible to get a 27mhz TX to work with a 72mhz RX (both are FM) with a simple crystal swap in one of the units? both are FM and the RX supports both +/- shift. for some reason i'm thinking it's...
6
6

A new field.
We got a new location: Don't forget to sign the guestbook. F.
5
5

Check out my flying area
Here is a link to my beginner RC flying webpage that has some pictures of my proposed flying area. Let me know what you think. I'm hoping it will work for the Super Cub. Larry
2
2

ParkZone Warbird Question
Sorry to be a pest with all the questions, but my inquiring mind just has to know the purpose of the three large holes in the bottom fuselage just behind the wing? The center one is great for hanging...
1
1

What type of CA glue to use on foam?
I need to glue some cracks on my ParkZone foam aircraft. I have a bunch of generic CA for my scale modeling, both thin and thick gel. Can I use that or is there a special type for foam? Larry
3
3

NiMH battery storage
I have a couple of band new NiMH flight batteries that I am going to store for a month or two. Should I give them a full charge before storing? Is there any maintainence i should do during the storage...
7
7

FMS sim
Anybody have problems with the FMS sim not accepting settings and then doing anything it wants? with the Esky simulator I have had to reverse all the controls and set them all to expo to get things...

Odd crash, any ideas what happened?
This morning I stuffed my old F27B, and I don't know what happened: Charged LiPo, topped off TX batteries. At the field, did the usual pre-flight: Servo check, engine check, plugs all checked,...
13
13

First flight report - New pilot experiment
Report of first flight of ParkZone Spitfire. Student has no prior RC experience, and has trained only on a computer fight simulator called FMS. Experiment is to see if I can teach myself to fly a "hot...
12
12