Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

short field landings
I have a .61 sized Cub that needs little help getting on the ground. I guess I spoiled myself with my Twist where I could come in to land at about a 45 degree angle, not gain any speed, and flare out...
30
30

FlyCamOne?
Greetings and hallucinations! Does anyone have experience with the FlyCamOne I just bought one and while they did a decent job of translating the manual into English, the bugger seems to be...
8
8

Adding a balance port to a LiPoly pack
I recently purchased a Parkzone Typhoon 2 3D plane kit. The package came with a LiPoly charger for the included battery, but it charges through the balance port. There are 2 ports on the charger, a...
3
3

Parkzone Spitfire- a new pilot experiment
I have been posting some questions recently and appreciate the advice. I saw the ParkZone Spitfire RTF complete set for sale for under $200, with an extra battery even! I decided to do an experiment,...
24
24

Proxxon lathe/mill/tools Forum
The Proxxon tools forum is up and running. The Files currently contain factory manuals with parts diagrams for the PD400 and PD230 lathes, the FF230/PF230 mill, and other tools. In the Photos file are...
1
1

Adding tempory flaps to Parkzone Spit
I bought a ParkZone Spitfire because I like Warbirds, not really because I wanted to get into RC flying. I realize that I would be better off learning on a trainer, but I will keep at it, even if I...
7
7

TX fast charging
Hi does anyone know if you can charge a TX battery with a fast charger from the tx jack without having to take the battery out. I have a jr662 and when I try to charge the battery while it is in th TX...
29
29

for sale rc planes
rc planes and parts located in central missouri
2
2

Threadlock
Is Pacer Z42 compatible with plastics? If not what type to use? Tks
2
2

Tail Support
I have an Ultra Stick Lite with a Saito 180. I'm looking for the support you can install from the horizontal tail surface to the vertical tail surface. Particularly, I'm looking for the solid wire...
3
3

Correction
In past postings, I've advocated using Craft Foam Glue (Beacon brand) for gluing to foam. I need to change that recommendation. This glue works well for holding foam rubber and somewhat less well for...

Another newbie question
I've never seen it discussed, so there must be a reason why you shouldn't, but I'll show my ignorance and ask.... Is there any way you can use a car type battery charger (2/6/8 amp selectable) to...
9
9

Digifleet PCM-MX7
Hi has anyone out there got a set of instructions for this transmitter they could scan for me. Many thanks Ian

Hey Ed Forsythe!!!
I just came back from visiting the XPS site. It cost me almost $500, but I feel better now not having to worry about 2.4 GHz problems. I bought two combo packs and some accessories. The combo packs...
7
7

Help with control
I have been practicing with a computer RC flight simulator, but still can't seem to get the hang of rolling the correct direction when the plane is coming at me. I just cant think backwards. What is...
14
14