Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Flight trim question
I must be losing it due to advanced age...but I have a scratch built Lazy Bee and on occasion it tries to nose under...and I had an Elder once that used to do the same thing in flight. I recall I was...
13
13

RC flying through a tunnel...
I wonder where this is.. anyway have a look... http://www.wxpnews.com/GALEHT/070619-RC-Plane
8
8

Hobbico Sky Pilot problems...
I bought the ARF version (had a radio from the past, and bought new micro servos and ESC) from Tower last week and took the plane out for it's maiden flight today... unfortunately, I destroyed it in...
4
4

FA Building Vintage Model Aeroplanes
Vintage Model Aeroplanes by Peter Russell,VGC 62 pages. Great book on building & flying the Vintage model rc aeroplane. *DO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR OTHER VINTAGE & MODERN MODELLING BOOKS IN THE MODELLING...

RC heli shot down by .50 cal
believe it or not.... seems like a waste of a good heli to me.. I had always wanted to Shoot down an R/C Heli. I supplied My EVO 50 Heli. My Friend Ray did the flying. We had heli aprox 100 yards out...
12
12

R/C flight sim programming
Hello folks, Oh, I now remembers that I got a small orange book from Tower Hobbies about aerodynamic formulas for airfoil, etc. some time ago. Now I checked Tower Hobbies again but can't find it...
6
6

Airfoil CAD software...
Hello folks, Some time ago, I found airfoil CAD software on this newsgroup for new R/C plane design. Now I am looking for that but can't find it anymore. Does he still sell that or so? Thanks! Tim
4
4

R/C Flight Sims for Linux?
Hello folks, I have a software (Real Flight G3) on my PC for Windows. I installed Linux as 2nd OS on my PC. I am looking for R/C flight sim for Linux. Does anyone have any information about that?...
5
5

Email bouncing??
I just rec'd a fone call from a customer in California who told me he had tried to email me from my website at and the email bounced. My email address on the website is . I just sent myself a test...

Topflite monokote on foam?
I'm repairing the wing on a cheap electric park flyer. It looks like it has a shrink plastic covering on foam, so I bought a roll of Topflite monokote. then after reading the directions and looking at...
11
11

RC flying in Sweden
This is how they fly rc-models in Sweden :-) dumpert.nl - Flying under Stockholm Bridge
9
9

Looking for supplier for shoulder harness for holding rc radio
I sure have search many of the rc hobby sites and have not been able to find a hobby dealer on line who carries aluminum over the shoulder harnesses for holding a rc radio. I have seen people with...
1
1

eBay
Why do model makers pay such ridiculous prices for Futaba stuff on eBay? it may be good quality but most of it is made in the same Chinese factories as JR and many other much cheaper brand names, the...
2
2

Retracts on grass
I'm going to build a 1/6 scale Comanche and would like to keep it close to the full scale with retracts, flaps, and a flying tail. The rub is that my club has a grass strip and I have read that...
14
14

35.250 crystal
Anybody got a spare 35.250 RX ch85 crystal single conv for sale? bought a used transmitter with crystal but cant find a RX to go with it, regards, Terry
3
3