Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Taking off from gravel
Say if i wanted to take off from a gravel road. Is there a air filter i can use for my engine so it does not get clocked up when taking off from gravel?
11
11

OS-F Glow Plugs
Whats the optimum current I should set for best starting performance with these plugs? (Home brew Four Stroke OHC engine + standard four stroke glow fuel) TIA Steve
22
22

Pipsqueak
I flew my new Pipsqueak this evening. I built it from RCM plans and powered it with an 020 that came from a Cox Sky Copter. I built my first Pipsqueak a couple of years ago with a Pee Wee 020, which...
1
1

2.4 DSS and RAIN !!!!!!!!!!!
RAIN affects the range and reliability of my 2.4 DSS systems last monday I was flying a 2.4 DSS park flier I was flying an EPP flying wing it started to rain... so what the heck it was EPP foam and...
16
16

Midair
Check this video out. It's just unbelieveable.
9
9

Joining AMA as a junior
I want to join the AMA as a youth because i am not 19 yet and its cheaper. But i cant find the aplication on the website, can somebody help me out?
2
2

How to extend the needle valve
I have a thunder Tiger Pro .25 engine that is in a coweled P47-thunderbolt. Can anyone give me some pointers on howto extend the needle valve by round 2 inches so that I can adjust it with the cowl...
11
11

Piper Brave Plans
A buddy at my flying club mentioned that he was looking for Piper Brave plans and not having any luck. Anybody here got any leads? The bigger the better. Thanks in advance... TomC El Dorado RC Flyers...

MS Composit (Fishers,Indiana) sells night flight - CFC-RC Helicopter Rotor Blades.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE MS Composit (Fishers,Indiana) sells night flight - CFC-RC Helicopter Rotor Blades. Night flight with RC helicopter models is a unique experience both for the pilot and the...

Camo Patterns on Mylar?
Does mylar accept paint? I know it's used for camo stencils... TIA, T.L. Davis Zagi 400X
2
2

Car and Deep Cycle (including SLA) Battery FAQ
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They are located at The latest version is 7.0, dated May 28, 2007. The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid...

Magnum XL vs XLS engines
I have a Magnum XL 61 engine that I'm trying to sort out some difficulties with. I fond lots of information and parts for the XLS but not the XL engines. Is there a major difference, or is it just an...

Charging a 12V fieldbox battery while using the box
Hi guys. Anyone know if it's possible to charge a fieldbox battery while at the same time drawing current from said battery to power a Triton charger? Would you damage the charger or the battery? I...
9
9

OT(sorta) rechargable Lith CR123
brother asked if I thought these were worth it. My final answer was that whatever he used them in(small flashlights ei: Surefire) didn't have low cut off protection and would ruin quickly. Anyone have...
6
6

FA Building RC Radio Control Model Aircraft
Building and Flying Radio Controlled Model Aircraft by David Boddington,in as new condition,240 pages. This is a really comprehensive book on RC planes,240 pages ,packed with plans diagrams pics...