Best Rated threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Avistar Trainer
For the past few years I have been recommending the Avistar as a trainer because of its versitility in teaching the rest of the maneuvers pilots should know after they solo. But recently we have had a...
8
8

cutting ailerons/flaps from foam wings
Guys, I have a sheeted wing made of white foam. I have heard various methods for cutting out the ailerons from them. The instructions ask that the surfaces be faced with spruce or hard balsa. What I...
6
6

Model Tech ARFs
I am considering buying the Model Tech Extra 300 ARF (48 inch span-.25-.35 2s engine). Has anyone had any experience with this company and this particular model? I believe its US but the manufacturing...
4
4

Polikarpov I-15 / I-16 plans
Hello, Anybody has the plans of the polikarpov I-15 or polikarpov I-16? Thanks,
1
1

Plans - Bud Nosen Trainer?
I've been out of the R/C world for quite a few years,& I'm finally picking it back up again. I have an old Bud Nosen trainer that the years of storage haven't been too kind to, the wing is pretty much...
2
2

FS. ARF's, RTF and Byron kits.
Hello, we have several Byron kits and ARF's and RTF aircraft for sale on our club web site. We will have more aircraft and kits available in the near future, I'm cleaning out my storage unit and this...

Midwest Super Stearman Question
Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this model and had any opinions. It really looks good to me and was thinking about it for my next kit. This would be the 65" span one. I'm thinking...

[SOLVED] Best alcohol for thinning epoxy?
I need to slightly thin some 30 minute epoxy to make glassing a wing center section easier. I know that the high water content of isopropyl tends to weaken the epoxy, so which would be best? Denatured...
34
34