FA 1/4 Scale R.C. PIPER CUB with floats on Ebay this week!

Hi, Check out this 1/4 scale r.c. model with a super tigre 2000 engine-currently listed on ebay auction site in Australia. Please use the ebay link to contact me regarding this item if you have any questions. Contrary to my listing advice I am now supplying a free box for transhipment internationally via sea freight or via road to Australian destinations. Box size is L2.5M X W=1.0M X D=0.75 Auction started at $100 AUD only a fraction of true value!

DevCarter

Sorry folks for some reason the link to the ebay page doesn't work. Just do a search under 'piper cub' and it should come up OK.

Reply to
DevCarter

Link worked OK for me. Nice looking plane.

Reply to
Double Ace