FA: aristocraft radio, OS twin 28 paperweight, TWO airtronics radios ... charity!

Airtronics radios (2) 6-ch FM w/ trainer cord, case Vanguard VG6DR transmitters radio ideal trainer setup! starting a $5.99

Max 28F twin engine paperweight father's gift starting at $5.99

Challenger 455 PCM 4ch FM Receiver ! Antique! being sold for charity! starting $5.99

-

Challenger 455 PCM 4ch FM Transmitter Antique! being sold for charity! RX sold sep. starting $5.99

**NOTE: the Futaba 9C, the User's Guide *IS NOW SHIPPING! More detail at

Sincerely, AnnMarie Cross President Crosswinds Equine Rescue, Inc

-- AMCros

Flying since 1993, riding since, well never you mind when since

----------------------------------------------------------------------- AMCross's Profile:

this thread:

AMCross

Anne Marie, Traplet's site is screwed up. You can't get to anything past their home page. Can we order your book direct from you? Traplet sure isn't going to sell any!

Airtronics radios (2) 6-ch FM w/ trainer cord, case

OS Max 28F twin engine paperweight father's gift starting at $5.99

Aristocraft Challenger 455 PCM 4ch FM Receiver !

Aristocraft Challenger 455 PCM 4ch FM Transmitter

View this thread:

jeboba

Jeb,

Not sure what problem you're encountering as I've talked to numerou folks who have bought and got the book. Maybe its a shortterm overload try this...

OH! I bet you have pop ups blocked. the book page comes up as separate browser window.

anyway, try here...

or call Traplet in your country....if you still can't get through, sen me an email at

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com and I'll forward your email to my contac there...

Sincerely, AnnMarie Cross President Crosswinds Equine Rescue, Inc

-- AMCros

Flying since 1993, riding since, well never you mind when since

this thread:

AMCross

Thanks Ann Marie! Got it!

View this thread: