FA: CS .049 speed engine

I am offering it here first in case anyone is interested in this type engine. It is a fairly rare engine in the US but a version of this engine held the 1/2A proto CL record for the AMA for a number of years.

It is made in China and comes with an unique accessory: a functioning carb! You won't see this on many speed engines.

Other stuff it comes with:

Tuned pipe

4 extra button glow plugs Venturi for CL or FF use two needle assys for CL or FF use extra head screws Plastic engine mount

It is not new but has only been run for a short period to verify performance. With an APC 5X2 prop it was turning over 30K WITHOUT the pipe. It has been sitting in my garage collecting dust (literally!) but there is no rust and the bearings seem fine.

Asking $50.00 for all of it. The engine alone retails for $90.00.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I forgot to mention,

If you want to use the carb on the engine, you will either need to contact CS for a drawbar or make one yourself. Also, if you want to use the pipe, you will need the silicone O-ring.

To contact CS:

Paul McIntosh