FA: Ebay TT.61 & Bud Nosen .40 CITABRIA

Thunder Tiger Pro .61 ABC - *NIB*

Bud Nosen/A&A Industries .40 Citabria KIT This is an older "builder's kit" that's been under my bech for too long. I think it would make a good electric project.
Thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim Sharp

Is A&A Industries still around? Couldn't bring up their website recently...

Dennis

Dennis Leonhardi

Nah, it would be way TOO heavy for electric. Look again and realize that the A&A Citabria (Bud Nosen) is a flying lumber yard . . .

It is possible that I am wrong because I only built 3 of the .40 sized and one giant scale.

Jim Branaum AMA 1428

Six_O'clock_High Target snipped-for-privacy@Guns.com

Six_O'Clock_High

They only sell on Ebay and it is usually the P51 kits. John

John Graham

As much room as there is in that thing, electric could probably be done, with the right motor/battery combination. There's enuff room in that fuse for a murdersickle battery. I don't, however, think the structure would take the weight of one! ;-Þ

J.D. to e-mail, pull the post

Reply to
J.D.