FA: Kyosho DC-3 ARF

Hi All,

I just posted a Kyosho DC-3 ARF on eBay. This is a brand new ARF and has not been started. Excellent condition, and NO Reserve!

Thanks for looking!

John

Reply to
John Morley

Yep, if I had one of these I'd try to ebay it too!

Reply to
aerobatic69

I'm sorry, but what was it in my post that compelled you to offer your opinion about my auction? If you're not interested, that's fine, simply don't bid on it!

John

aerobatic69 wrote:

Reply to
John Morley