FA: New Master Airscrew Props

I'm auctioning off a now closed hobby shop inventory of props for a buddy. It's a bummer his shops closed, but hopefully somebody can use the left overs. I've got 3 auctions right now and there will probably be lots more soon.

Master Airscrew 9 X 8

Airscrew 9 X 6
Master Airscrew 9 X 5

Russ Wizinsky

Forgot to mention, I will combine for cheaper shipping , which would save a ton on light items like these.

Russ

Russ Wizinsky