FA: NIB Raptor .46 Engine

Yes, the legendary engine imported by Paul M to the US. I kept wanting to run it in a World Models P51, but I just don't have the time to fly. I'm still trying to learn on my trainer, so a racer is way beyond me and will be for awhile.

NIB - never started or seen a drop of glow fuel. It was mounted in the P51 and drooled on a little. ;)

It's been sitting almost 5-years and needs a new home! (Where does the time go, I still have the original receipt 12/98!)

Jim

Reply to
Jim Sharp

OK, I put a bid on it. Can I have it please? ;-) Steve B.

Jim Sharp wrote:

Reply to
S. Boucher

You are the high bidder! I'll be pretty surprised if it goes for $9.99, but ya never know.

I'll start packing it up with your name on it, for now! ;)

Jim

Reply to
Jim Sharp

Jim,

Better re-wrap it. --

Jim L.

Using - Virtual Access(OLR), ZAP 4.0, & WinXP Pro w/SP1

Reply to
Jim Lilly

Un-wrapping and re-wrapping now.... ;) It's a good thing I recycle! Jim

Reply to
Jim Sharp