FA: OS .52 Surpass Four Stroke

My club has gone all electric, so all my glow goodies are hitting eBay. Here is the last of my engines to go.

A good running OS 52 4-stroke. It's been hauling my Four Star around the last few years, but it now has an AXI 2826/10 bolted to the firewall. I don't miss the clean up at all, but I need to find a burnt castor scent Aromatherapy candle to burn while I'm flying!

Thanks for looking, PCPhill

Reply to
PCPhill

Just curious, when you say your club has gone all electric, does that mean that its all they allow? Or, that all of its members have just chosen that path.

Can't see why a mix would be a problem.

Reply to
PhantomFlyer

Say fellow I'm looking for a good running clean OS 52. Too bad you didn't let me know before you put it on Ebay!

Mr Akimoto

Reply to
Mr Akimoto

I'd hate to think that electric planes and all electric clubs are a thing of the future! If it weren't for the little glow plug engines, which I dearly love, I'd get out of the hobby!

Mr Akimoto

Reply to
Mr Akimoto

After 15 years at the same location, we had ONE neighbor annoyed by the noise who had a friend well connected in county government. We were shut down all together for a while, and the switch let us keep the site. I had been flying mostly electric anyway...

PCPhill

Reply to
PCPhill