FA: OS Max Gemini FT-240 Twin Four Stroke

This isn't mine, it's my dad's. There's a half finished 1/4 scale cub in the rafters of the garage that it was going to go into. I think he gave up after 15 years. :) Anyway, he only test ran this, then mystery oiled it and parked it. He has a ton more stuff. Don't know if this is a collectors item, or what, it looks to be replaced by the FT-300. It is essentially new and has never been in an plane.

Mark Wolfe Lakeside, ca

fingerprint = 42B6 EFEB 5414 AA18 01B7 64AC EF46 F7E6 82F6 8C71 If Microsoft made cars instead of software, the seats would force everyone to have the same size butt.

Reply to
Mark Wolfe