FS: Avistar 40 Select

Hi All I have "inherited" an "Avistar 40 Select" radio controlled plane, complete with 4 CH radio, chargers, the complete field kit, etc. etc. My late uncle
got it almost completely assembled before he passed away, but he never got it out of this house to try it. Is it worth anything (perhaps to a member of your club)? I am anxious to sell it as I will never use it and it is just sitting here taking up space... Any interest? Please let me know by e-mail snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca thanks, Bruce