FS: Flash 4

I have a Flash 4 by hitec that I'm looking to sell. It's from a sailplane that I never ended up finishing in around 1998. I don't ahve the boxes but it's never been used. Includes, transmitter, receiver (RCD3500 8 channel), three hitec HS-300 servos, switch harness, batteries and charger. It runs on Channel 25. I was hoping to get $100 for it but I'll entertain any offers since I haven't paid attention to where these things have gone. If interested, email me jayrcole at personalcomputergeek dot com.

Jay

Reply to
Jay R. Cole