FS: GRAUPNER MC-24 TX

This is the best transmitter available from Graupner, and is made by JR. You can use your JR accesories with it. In fact, the TX modules will interchange! (Because they are exactly the same!) It is a 12 channel, all fully proportional. All functions are available to be asigned BY YOU to do what ever you want them to do. Mixes are virtually limitless! It comes with the factory neckstrap, brackets, case, and owneres/instruction manual. It is used, but in very good condition. It has 2 small surface blemishes on the face of the radio that DO NOT interefere in any way with it's operation. If you are truly interested in it, I can e-mail a picture of the radio that I have for sale. If you need further "tech" questions, please look at:

The price for this radio is $500.00 plus shipping. T

Reply to
Tim Tucker