FS: Litco Alpha 4 NIB

With the occasional talk about Alpha 4's on this group, I thought I should point to this one for those who can't seem to make the "3 minute window" when it's time to order.

MJC

Reply to
MJC

And you couldn't be the a***ole ("MJC" ) that is trying to make a few bucks off his fellow modelers.

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

It's spelled "asshole", Red, and two other USED Alpha 4's just sold off of RCU. One for $350 and one for $360. Evidently, you haven't yet come to understand the concept of "value" and that what is value to one person may not be value to another. However, it is not up to YOU to decide that value. It's up to the person who evaluates the item and makes his own decision; or do you feel qualified to make other people's decisions for them? It must be nice to be God. For example, the value of your comment is less than an ounce of bat quano. That's how value works.

MJC

MJC