FS: lots of Airplane stuff

I hope nobody minds terribly my posting to this newsgroup. Had a friend who moved to MO with no room to transport, so I am selling for him:

-Duraplane Trainer 40: Complete plane (.46 OS motor) with Radio, Broken wing is the only thing keeping this plane on the ground

-P-38: partially contructed

-Butterfly: partially constructed

-Additionally: .15 OS engine, batteries, Tons of balsa wood, air dryer, glue, battery-pack starter, servos, and much much more. This is everything someone would need to build and fly.

I am interested in selling, or possibly trading for an RC car or truck.

Make me an offer for all or part of it

Thanks, Joey Cohn

Reply to
Joey Cohn

Sorry, forgot to mention, I am in Atlanta, GA.

Reply to
Joey Cohn