FS: Multiplex Profi mc4000 Transmitter - 35Mhz, Channel Check and Scanner Module

Multiplex Profi mc4000 12 Channel PPM/PCM Transmitter on 35Mhz, with Frequency Scanner and Channel Check Module.

In AS NEW Condition, only used twice.

Selling due to transmitter complexity, need something more simple to get my head around.

Complete with Boxes, Instructions, accessories etc. The Stickers are even still on it!

This is THE best transmitter in the world, and if you know how, can do anything you want it to.

=A3400.00 ONO

Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions, or detailed pictures.

My public email address is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk (Remove NOSPAM to get my address).

Once in contact my personal home email can be given out, just don't want lots of spam!

This is a bargain!!

Reply to
Andy