FS OHDIE7 Laser Cut Turbine Disks

I have found a company willing to laser cut turbine blanks for the Kurt Schreckling OHDIE7 turbo-prop engine. I thought I would see if there is any
interest from the group for these disks.
Details of the 10lb thrust OHDIE7 turboprop plans can be found here on Amazon,
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
The HP turbine is a 17 bladed 56mm diameter disk that is 2mm thick.
The LP turbine is a 20 bladed 62mm disk of 3mm thickness.
Both disks are made to the exact dimensions specfied by Schreckling, and cut from 304 and 316 stainless steel respectively. A CAD .dxf file is available if anyone wishes to see details of the parts.
The cost of the disks is GBP40 for the pair. They are also available separately for GBP20 each. International orders will be accepted and postage sorted out for individual instances.
Having already had to hand make the blanks before I can whole heatedly say that GBP40 is an absolute bargain. To do it by hand takes a week.
These disks would also be ideal for scratch builders as the blade angle can be set for either turbo-jet or turbo-shaft use. So could be used for any engine design needing 56 or 62mm turbines.
To emphasise, these are turbine blanks, the blades still need to be twisted and profiled. This will take 6 hours per disk to do with pliers and a Dremel. But a vast majority of the hard, and more importantly, all of the accurate work has been already done.
Anyone who is interested in these disks contact me either by replying to this message or send a mail to daniel dot armstrong at ntlworld takeoutthisbit dot com
Thanks Daniel Armstrong Chester, UK