FS: OS .40 FP Mint...

See

I think I got this from AMC...

Probably the most POPULAR .40 sized glow engine ever sold... Without a doubt, the best entry level engine going.. These are no longer produced, and this one is exceptionally clean... The exhaust port has little staining. Exterior is immaculate...

Priced at $50.00 Plus $8.00 for insured priority mail in the ConUS...

Is the price negotiable?? Hell, yes, it is....

I can always go UP.............

Cheers,

Bill

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

That would be "lagniappe" (LAN-yap), the old Cajun custom of adding "something extra". F'rinstance, if a lady went to the grocer and bought a pound of red beans, the grocer would oftimes throw in a piece of salt pork for seasoning....

Sure, I practice the custom... Buy the engine, I'll throw in a new glowplug....

Bill

Reply to
Bill Fulmer