FS: OS .70 Surpass

See

The engine is pictured next to a NIB ST .34 for comparison purposes... (No, the ST's NOT for sale; I have plans for it..)

I got this engine in trade for some graphics work in May of last year. I cleaned it and ran it on the test stand... It had no problems, hand started just fine, and turned over 10K at a slightly rich setting with a 13 X 6 black MA prop, using 15% Omega...

Compression is excellent for a ringed engine. I pulled the backplate and the rear bearing has some external rust on tthe race and retainer, but it doesn't affect the running.. The throttle arm had been drilled out to about

3/32" (WHY do people do stuff like that??), so I installed a new one. Cosmetically very clean; no dings... Muffler & header in excellent condition...

$110.00 includes insured priority shipping in ConUS. Interested?? Reply back channel..

Cheers,

Bill

Bill Fulmer

Is that all? that would seem to be only equivalent to a 750W electric motor.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yeah... right...

Love to see you stick your nose into the prop arc the same way you stick it into everything else...

Know-it-all dipwad........

Reply to
Bill Fulmer