FS: (Ottawa) Model Airplane + HiTech Tx/Rx + Servos

Included HiTech 4 channel controller (Tx) Receiver(Rx)

4 servos batteries for both controller and receiver (used)

Tiger45 gas engine(new) propeller(new) trainer plane(new, a few bruises)

about 5 L of gas(new duh)

All the little things like glo plug heater(new) + bulb refueler(new)

Everything you need to go out and fly is included.

The plane is already assembelled. I bought the stuff 6 months ago and never flew the plane, some items are new some used, all in all I spent close to

450C$

Well, then I got married and don't have time to play with my toy :)

contact by email or phone at 6137268716 (leave voice mail or message with whoever picks up)

Best offer above 150$

Reply to
Haider Kazmi