FS: RTF C-47/DC-3 Beautiful Airplane!!

Beautiful Top Flite DC-3 ready to fly and has never been flown. I built it myself and really dont have to experience to fly a twin. (I don't want to see it go in!!) It is covered in 21 Century fabric and is scale to resemble to US Army Golden Knights Parachute Teams early jump aircraft. It has OS LA40's that have not been run yet. Futaba and Hightech Servos. Futaba 8channel reciever. Hi tourqe elevator servo. Dual servo split flaps. Servo Reverser. Fixed gear. 3 bladed props. And the list goes on. Email me for detailed specs. Its too big to ship so pick up is in Fayetteville, NC. I will travel up to 200 miles to meet you for the purchase. The only trade I will take is for cash! Very Nice aircraft and well built. Price reduced now to $795 obo. Thanks for looking! Eric Email me and I'll send out pictures.

Reply to
Heinsx44