FS: Tiny Wireless Video Cameras, great for RC use

For Sale: These tiny little wireless video cameras are great for RC use. Nothing beats the experience of flying with a first person perspective.

Link:

Cash Garman

| For Sale: These tiny little wireless video cameras are great for RC | use. Nothing beats the experience of flying with a first person | perspective.

Spoken like somebody who has never tried to fly an R/C plane with one of these. It just doesn't work well, trying to fly it only with what you see on the TV screen. In a full sized plane you can turn your head. Not here, unless you turn it to look at the plane itself.

But I guess if it helps you sell more cameras (you've got 10 on Ebay right now) I shouldn't be surprised by you saying that.

Reply to
Doug McLaren

Actually, I know guys that fly under the hood all the time. They are not using 1.2ghz short range systems tho!

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople