FS: (W. Aust) JR Voyager ++ near complete RC Heli (Xposted)

Xposted. This is a R/C Gas (Nitro) Helicopter for sale in Perth, Western Australia

This is NOT a toy.

JR Voyager 50 OS 50 SX-H Heli Engine Hitec Eclipse 7 Heli Radio All Hitec Servos Gyro Some Accessories (glow plug, starter etc etc)

This machine has been very carefully assembled and tested by professional. Everything included is in good to excellent condition. It has been flown a few times (less than 10 tankfuls) and obviously have never crashed.

It is near complete, but a few minor parts (like rx/tx batteries, fuel etc) are required. Unfortunately, due to lack of time, it has been sitting in the garage for too long.

I am open to realistic fair offers. But, remember, this is not a toy. Shop around, then make me an offer... Don't make me an offer before you shop please!

Test flight *could* possibly be arranged if flown by experienced person and the parts needed are taken care of.

Email me... address is real...

Reply to
Shaw Goh (NetPlus Micro Computers)

Yeah, right :-) What then? Search and rescue tool? Reconnaissance drone? Be honest.

Reply to
Mike

Sheep herder?

Reply to
Grant Edwards

I think he means "this is expensive and dangerous even though it's just a toy".

Reply to
Patrick Hamlyn

i think i'd rather keep my wallet intact or buy a small car ;)

-mark

Reply to
Mark