Need Help! Neighbors Noisy Disturbs Problem

Hi, I am Mithila. I am facing Noisy problem. My upstairs are very rude and always play loud music in my sleeping time.
I feel always disturb for them. What should I do now?? Should I complaint to authorities or take revenge? Any here have done anything effective? I need help. Need solution.