O.T. - FIRE FOX

How many readers are using Fire Fox? I've had some random reports that my Web Site won't allow any pages to come up after the home page is displayed by those using FF. Any suggestions?

Cheers -- \_________Lyman Slack________/ Visit my Web Site at

Lyman Slack

Lyman,

I just tried your site with FF. It brings up your main page, however, none of your links work, except email. I would guess the airplane animation might be causing the problem. FF does do things slightly different than IE.

John VB

Lyman Slack wrote:

Reply to
JJVB

Don't use Java scripting for your buttons.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Same as JJVB here

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

----------------------------------------------------------------------- tailskid2's Profile:

this thread:

tailskid2

FWIW I now use FireFox for main browsing, IE for pages which do not open under Fire Fox or vice versa and Netscape 4.8 for web page control - all necessary for individual tasks from time to time.

Those using FireFox may go to "Tools" on the top toolbar and check on "JavaScript Consol" may show repeated error messages = "Error: document.Plane has no properties Source File:

115"

Lyman you may care to check line 115 of your page....

also check out

regards Alan

Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.

Same result with Mozilla. If I use the JavaScript console I get the same error as A.T. To take it a step further the line Mozilla/FF seems to not like is document.Plane.pageX=j

Maybe there is another line with plane spelled with lower case p. Computers are such literal creatures.

Reply to
Black Cloud

I have problems with Firefox 1.07 and pages that use active-X controls and some highly java'd pages.

for example.

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego