O.T. WARNING: NEW VIRUS

We've been deluged w/info about computer viruses, the West Nile virus, and so on. Now comes word of a select e- mail virus. Even the most
advanced programs from Norton or McAfee cannot take care of this one. It appears to... AFFECT THOSE BORN PRIOR TO 1960. SYMPTOMS: Causes you to... 1. ...send the same e-mail twice 2. ...send a blank e-mail 3. ...send e-mail to the wrong person 4. ...send e-mail back to the person who sent it to you 5. ...forget to attach the attachment 6. ...hit "SEND" before you've finished 7. ...hit "DELETE" instead of "SEND" 8. ...hit "SEND" when you should hit "DELETE" It's called ... the C-NILE VIRUS...
Add pictures here
✖
Laughing my butt off here! Wait, maybe it's my foot...
Dennis C-Nile x 2

Add pictures here
✖
you what???
--
Rgds,

From Arcen, South-East in the Netherlands
✖
Doug Dorton wrote:

Haha. Its blokes like us born before 1960 who BUILT the damned internet.
This cirus is caled teh 'Kre-Ative Virus' and in fact affects those whose jobs are artistic and creatibve, and mostly it just endlessly repeats 'do you want fries with that'
Add pictures here
✖