OFF TOPIC POSTS (WHAT A SHAME)

WHAT IS A REAL SHAME IS ALL THE OFF TOPIC POSTS ON THIS MODELS NEWS GROUP. LETS GET ON WITH IT GUYS!!!! Jan Kolasa

Reply to
Jan Kolasa

On 7/5/2004 12:07 PM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

It is not polite to shout.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

LIKE THIS ONE???

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

George Bush met The Queen, and he turns round and says: "As I'm the President, I'm thinking of changing how my country is referred to, and I'm thinking that it should be a Kingdom" The Queen replies "I'm sorry Mr Bush, but to be a Kingdom, you have to have a King in charge - and you're not a King."

George Bush thought a while and then said: "How about a Principality then?", To which the Queen replied "Again, to be a Principality you have to be a Prince - and you're not a Prince ".

Bush thought long and hard and came up with "How about an Empire then?" The Queen, getting a little annoyed by now, replies " Look Bush, to be an Empire you must have an Emperor in charge - and you are not an Emperor."

Before George Bush could utter another word, The Queen said: "I think you're doing quite nicely as a Country".

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

LET'S COMBINE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS AND POST BOTH AN OFF TOPIC MESSAGE AND YELL ABOUT IT TOO!!

MJC

Reply to
MJC

The Natural Philosopher posted message IDon Tue, 06 Jul 2004 11:17:17

+0100

How nice of you to find time in your busy appeasement schedule to post this little fantasy of yours. I seriously doubt that President Bush would ever ask your horse-faced queen anything, ever.

404 Funny not found.
Reply to
Todd Klondike

Well said.

Reply to
Bill

Where is the King of England? You need that to have a United Kingdom, after all!

Actually, where is the British royalty? Aren't all the current ones of German descent?

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

So does that mean that Britain is a Queendom? There isnt a King in charge...

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Don't ask D.H., he is too drunk to have the right answer.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Gee, We suddenly went from 'off topic' to 'off colour.' Must be a brit thing.

Reply to
Doug Dorton

And judging by the tabloids, it would seem the heritage of at least one is in doubt!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

That would explain a lot of their bars! :)

Reply to
C.O.Jones

C G posted message IDon Tue, 06 Jul

2004 22:11:51 GMT

Well...it certainly explains Nevilles' flower-print dress.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

Another ignorant post from a know-nothing.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I know you're an idiot! I know you claim to ignore me and yet.........you don't! So does this mean you're a man of your word?

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Almost certainly. Actually the Queen isn't in charge either. Any mre than Bush is in charge of anything except his glof club. And that is open to debate anyway.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Quite. :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Correct, because he would be gawping around at the ceiling having forgoten the words he had been made to carefully rehearse. That guys minders must sure have a tough time !!!

Reg

Reply to
reg

Tsk,tsk, you are only tetchy 'cause you only got a grinning chimp.

Reg

Reply to
reg