OFF TOPIC POSTS (WHAT A SHAME)

Only morons read the tabloids ! In the UK they are only produced to aid recycling and/or wrapping fish and chips..... no one READS them.

Reg

Reply to
reg

Reg,

You've been away, and so you need time to catch up. The Cliff's Notes version is that the LIEberals are pretty much in full retreat, having been undone by their habitual inability to discuss issues. I suggest you join them.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

The biggest selling "news" paper in the UK is a tabloid. Actualy, nearly all of them are tabloids.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Indeed. And only suitable for fish and chip wrapping, or emergency arse wipes.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Hey D.H.

I don't understand your attitude about your own papers that YOU QUOTE. Can you explain how you quote the fish and chip wrappers?

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

You soak em in dope thinners first

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Your worthless suggestion is duly ignored. I await your return to reality.

Reg

Reply to
reg

True... but its original purpose was to bulk out landfill sites. Its current purpose is to aid recycling efforts. No one who buys that paper can possibly have the ability to read, some may look at the pictures however.

Reg

Reply to
reg

OMG i was walking down the street and i saw this really cool car so

asked the owner about it and he was selling it so i bought it!

-- Keith4322

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Keith43221's Profile:

this thread:

Keith43221

ROFLOL!

Well at least I have a better idea why you always seem inebriated! The things people will do to get their stuff!

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Why should I start with provable facts. There are numerous sources out there, some of which are oficial government sources. Why would I want to type out lengthy reports when they are already there.

If you can't find them, read them or understand them or even accept that they are the truth then why should I drag you from your delusions ?

Hasn't there just been an official report from the CIA that de-briefing of the relatives of Iraqi scientists showed that Saddam destroyed his WMD some years ago ?

Could it be that, like another loon on here, you only read the type of material that reckons the Iraqi's have buried their aircraft in the sand... with the intent of digging them up and using them again ?

When Blair has to admit that they are never going to find WMD, and he was convinced that Iraq was awash with them (or was he ??? ) then the bulk of the U.K population who were against the war in the first place are convinced that their initial suspicions were definitely correct.

I can't be bothered arguing with all the jingoistic Yanks that strutt their stuff while keping their heads firmly stuck in a warm,dark,damp orifice.... what I will do however is make a little prediction...

Within the next 2-3 years Shrub and Blair will wish they had never even thought of going into Iraq. Shrub and co. are already realising that it will not be possible to repeat this performance (hell, its gone badly enough already.. notice there are no more stupid threats against Iran or Syria ?) Iran will become much more dominant in the region. The Saudi Royal Family will be deposed. USA and UK will have lost all influence in the region and the price of oil will rocket.

You and others can argue and name call until the lights go out. Me ? I will just watch events unfurl.

Think I am wrong ? There are a hell of a lot of very intelligent people who are forecasting exactly the same things.

Do I argue with you or listen to them ? No brainer really !

Will I prove it ? No, you can up the quality of your reading material and research.... go look its there. Reg

Reply to
reg

Why did you snip this?

It would be a novel approach for a LIEberal.

I dunno. To support absurd LIEberal claims, perhaps?

Why should I accept provably false LIEberal claims as 'truth'?

Why do you suppose they buried them?

But you *can* be bothered to post a 45-line whine about how unfair it is to ask you for proof.

How completely and typically LIEberal of you. Spouting a whole paragraph of un-provable hysterics as though it actually *means* something.

If a million LIEberals forecast a foolish thing, it is *still* a foolish thing.

Do your own homework. And thank you for posting your distress.

Reply to
Todd Klondike

Well, Page 3 is interesting....

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

Two suggestions....

Get someone to help you read through the report just issued by the US Senate Select Commitee. (probably a total waste of time actually because you will dismiss it as it is contrary to your totally stupid view of world affairs)

Do *not* take the medication that has undoubtedly been prescribed for you. If it kicks in and works then I don't think you could handle the return to reality.

Now because you are painfully thick and seem to have difficulty with reading and comprehension I will try and explain simply....

That was the end of the suggestions.

end ----------------------------- end

Now this is (try to grasp the point) not one of the two suggestions... we have moved on now.

The reason people have dropped out of the thread is *not* because they are liberals (note the spelling and try copying it a few times to see if you can get it right, your use of capitals in the wrong place also demonstrates a very poor learning ability),nor are they poofters or whatever else your cretinous brain dredges up to label them, it is indeed because they have gone off to have a sensible conversation with *sane* people. Whence I now go myself.

Turn the lights off on your way out.

Reg

Reply to
reg

Promises! Promises! Heard that one before!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

Your choice, of course. But you look cowardly and foolish.

Silly poof, trying, at this late date, to paint me as dim or slow (when I've thoroughly whupped your LIEberal brethren, and cowed you into snipping posts) will do you no good. The other LIEberals have retreated, and the neutral observers can see that I am in clear command of the issues and my facts.

You misspelled 'retreated in fear while wetting ourselves' down both legs'.

LIEberal is spelled as it is as an accurate description of the main debate tactic you lying shitheads employ. If you wish me to change my spelling of LIEberal, then stop lying.

Methinks thou doth protest too much, poof.

What newsgroup would that be in? It's obviously not here.

Famous last words. Hopefully, you can keep your promise to stfu better than quitguy did.

Reply to
Todd Klondike