Off Topic Thought for Today

Thought for today:

You've almost got to feel sorry for poor Osama bin Laden. There he is, day after day, holed up in some disgusting cave in Pakistan trying to come up with some way to strike terror in the hearts of the American people.

And some damned cow in Mabton, Washington beats him to it.

Reply to
Bill

I missed it, Bill. What's the story? Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

Thats a lot of BSE!!!

Reply to
strathboy

One of our local restaurants have been serving really great steaks for the past 30 years. Their reader board sign says

"Our steaks have had anger management"

Reply to
Bill

Hmmmmmmm! Thought that stood for puttin up with mama's s*&(

Tom b

Reply to
Thomas Buehrer