OT, C O jones and other trolls

Trolling is an art. C O Jones(or Kline or whoever) is an artist and RMRA is the canvas and we are the paint. Kudos to his ability to "get your goat". Never let the internet upset you. mk BTW, I have a 90 magnum XL and am thinking of a 60 size ARF biplane. The only one I see is a Waco(how do you pronounce that?) at Quantum Models. Do you know of any 60 size ARF Biplanes? TIA mk

Reply to
MK

Mike Norton

Waaa co not way co

Reply to
IFLYJ3

Obviously I make you think! Obviously you don't like that! Your loss!

Reply to
C.O.Jones

snip

I flushed that non-contributing member long time ago. It took a couple times though. Must've been the extra "corn"....

Reply to
Greg

As in piss- ???

Reg

Reply to
reg

I can't remember ever putting any rmra poster in the kill file before; I think he was my first...

Good flying, Bob

Reply to
Bob