OT / FA nitro buggy

Auctioning my Flying Point Probe 2000 nitro buggy,
Everything needed to use, buggy (4 wheel drive, twin disc brakes, 3.5cc pull
start nitro engine etc, Hi-Tec Ranger 40MHZ FM radio gear, high capacity
Ni-Nh batteries, 6 volt pack for the RX, High end 3 channel peak detection
charger, fuelling bottle, original boxes, transfers (not used) and
instruction manuals.

Or
if the long link breaks up.
It is advertised elsewhere for about £250, so e-mail me an offer close to
that and i may sell it to you direct
snipped-for-privacy@kampenwagen.co.uk is the only way to contact me from a newsgroup,
don't hit reply to sender, as that's obviously munged.
Reply to
CampinGazz