OT / FA nitro buggy

Auctioning my Flying Point Probe 2000 nitro buggy,

Everything needed to use, buggy (4 wheel drive, twin disc brakes, 3.5cc pull start nitro engine etc, Hi-Tec Ranger 40MHZ FM radio gear, high capacity Ni-Nh batteries, 6 volt pack for the RX, High end 3 channel peak detection charger, fuelling bottle, original boxes, transfers (not used) and instruction manuals.

Or
if the long link breaks up.

It is advertised elsewhere for about £250, so e-mail me an offer close to that and i may sell it to you direct

snipped-for-privacy@kampenwagen.co.uk is the only way to contact me from a newsgroup, don't hit reply to sender, as that's obviously munged.

Reply to
CampinGazz