OT : Free Flight forums

Hi,

Sorry for the OT posting but I've been searching for groups and / or forums relating to Free Flight and more specifically F1C (power) competition without any luck. I tried Yahoo groups but their search facility is so hopeless I gave up.

Anyone know of anything "out there" ? UK-centric would be best but anything considered as they say...

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

: Sorry for the OT posting but I've been searching for groups and / or : forums relating to Free Flight and more specifically F1C (power) : competition without any luck. I tried Yahoo groups but their search : facility is so hopeless I gave up.

: Anyone know of anything "out there" ? UK-centric would be best but : anything considered as they say...

Free Flight Mailing List, although that is more into fun models than FAI classes. Also try the SCAT newsletter. Google should help...

-Tapio-

Reply to
tapio.linkosalo

On 22 Nov 2005 14:04:11 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@helsinki.fi.invalid wrote in :

Yes, looks like there are lots of pages that might give you a lead--especially through the BMFA:

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Hi,

Thanks to you both for your answers, but I am specifically trying to find electronic forums like those at Yahoo, Ezone or RCUniverse but dealing with F1C free flight power. I am not looking for general pointers to Free Flight related websites. The Free Flight Mailing list is interesting - thanks for that, but I am still keen to find out if there are any forums available for FF ?

Thanks again,

Mike Davies

Reply to
Mike

Try here:

HT

-- indoruwe

----------------------------------------------------------------------- indoruwet's Profile:

this thread:

indoruwet

On 22 Nov 2005 09:23:14 -0800, "Mike" wrote in :

So we do a new Google search:

and come up with this:

There may be others, of course. Google is our friend.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

: Thanks to you both for your answers, but I am specifically trying to : find electronic forums like those at Yahoo, Ezone or RCUniverse but : dealing with F1C free flight power. I am not looking for general : pointers to Free Flight related websites. The Free Flight Mailing list : is interesting - thanks for that, but I am still keen to find out if : there are any forums available for FF ?

I know of none that discuss FAI classes. I fly F1B myself, so if you find anything let me know! :)

-Tapio-

Reply to
tapio.linkosalo